NAB Show is the industry’s unrivaled global event for content professionals from all corners of the media, entertainment and technology ecosystem.
This year, as the show celebrates its centennial edition, ZOO Digital is excited to be joining forces with AWS for a full schedule of innovation, discovery and connection, having been invited to showcase its AWS-enabled globalization services, solutions and software at the AWS Create Partner Village.
- AWS Create Innovation Zone >
- Theater Session: The Globalization Management Solution >
- AWS M&E Solution Booth >
- Request a meeting >
- View our AWS Partner Village webinar with NAB Amplify >
- Explore the full event schedule >
Find ZOO in the AWS Create Innovation Zone
Stand N2562I | April 16th – 19th
You’ll find ZOO just down the way from the Main Stage in the North Hall, at Stand N2562I in the AWS Create Innovation Zone. Click here to add us to your myNAB Show schedule.
Visitors to ZOO’s pod in the Village will be able to meet with members of our commercial and technology teams to learn more about ZOO’s technology-enabled localization and media services for the biggest names in entertainment, all powered by AWS.
Theater Session: The Globalization Management Solution
Create Innovation Theater | April 17th | 10am
Join Chris Oakley (CTO, ZOO Digital) and Mazin Al-Jumaili (VP, Business Development, ZOO Digital) to delve deeper into how ZOOstudio – the industry-first globalization management platform – was designed to solve the large-scale globalization challenges of a multi-territory OTT service.
The 20-minute session, taking place in the AWS Create Innovation Theater, will center on:
- the unprecedented challenges facing the entertainment industry as content goes global;
- how ZOOstudio was conceptualized, designed and developed to create an all-encompassing, vendor-agnostic solution to the management of these challenges;
- the integration, customization and visibility facilitated by the platform and AWS, which combine to create transparency across the entire localization ecosystem and put the needs of content owners first.
Add to myNAB Show >
AWS M&E Solution Booth
West Hall, Booth W1701 | April 16th – 19th
ZOO is also thrilled to have been invited to feature in the Media Supply Chain Archive Partner demonstrations where the team from AWS will illustrate how their key partners work together to deliver an end-to-end customer journey.
AWS and AWS Partners will demonstrate how an interconnected post-production environment and modern toolset operating within the transformative power of the cloud facilitates the end-to-end customer journey.
Request a meeting
Our technology and business development teams will be out in force at NAB Show this year. Follow the link below to request a meeting with a member of your choice.